Regeneration of the rear axle
Our experience and modern equipment allow us to professionally regenarate the rear axles for French major brands such as Peugeot, Citroen and Renault. We provide 36 months warranty on all our products with NO milage limit.
Below you can a list of cars in which the rear axle is used:
Peugeot 106, 206, 306, 405, Partner
Citroen Berlingo, C5, Xsara, Xsara Picasso, Saxo
Renault Kangoo, Laguna, Megane, Scenic, Clio, 19
The most common cause of rear axle problems in French cars is damage to the seal and subsequent corrosion of other components.
Main signs that may indicate damage to the rear axle:
- Wheel geometry (tires facing the inside of the wheel arch)
- squeaking, grinding and other disturbing sounds coming from the rear of the suspension
- car vibration
- knocking and tapping
Symptoms suggesting the need to replace the rear axle:
- damaged rear wheel bearing
- tilt of the wheels to the inside of the wheel arch / outside the wheel arch
- lowered height of the car due to a broken torsion bar
- loud sounds comming from the rear part of the car
How is the regeneration of the rear axle done?
Symptoms of damage may occur separately or together. Regeneration of the rear beam is a multi-stage process, starting from dismantling the damaged beam from the vehicle, replacing individual components of the beam that are unsuitable for repair, regeneration of low wear components, and then re-assembling. Specialized equipment and specially adapted tools are necessary for such process as well as experienced personnel.
Procedure of rear axle renovation Peugeot 106, 205, 206, 306, 405, Partner, Citroen Saxo, Xsara, Xsara Picasso and Renault 19, Clio, Kangoo, Laguna, Megane, consists of:
- replacement of damaged bearings and seals
- replacement of the rear bolt
- control and regeneration of the bearing seats in the swingarm
- control of the stabilizer bar
- repair of the stabilizer
- check of the rear beam geometry
- control of the rear beam components (rocker, beam base) for damage
- regeneration of the torsion bar
We suggest to replace the bearings after 120,000 kilometers of drive. It also depends on the surface a vehicle usage.
There is other Renovation of rear axle for Renault Laguna, Megane, Megane Scenic, Kangoo,
- exchange silentblocks
- replacement of corroded rod elements
- control and cleaning of sockets